What Are Your Favorite Ipad Apps?

OK, I broke down and bought one and I'm picking it up tomorrow. So I want to know, what are your favorite apps? (Not necessarily food related...)

jmburns

I use the groceries app all the time. Of course the Food52 app and Suduko

Sara Gillis

I use the Epicurious app all the time.

Kjc
Kjc

Bittman ...How to Cook Anything

Recollect ...Beautiful Music

Words with Friends

Kjc
Kjc

Oops...Everything!!

bigpan

ShopShop is a very useful grocery list that you transfer lusts to a smart phone. Living Earth is a good weather app.

bigpan

The thing you have to watch for is the intuitive iPad will put in words other than what you typed...eg, lust instead of list in my previous note.

bigpan

iPad in it's wisdom changes words that you type...eg, lust instead of list !

Mszig

Words with friends to play..lose it to work on new years resolutions. ..open table when u don't want to cook