This is actually a website question.

I'm not sure where I can pose the question, so thought I'd ask it here. I've noticed some people's blogs have a FOOD52 badge and would love to put one on my blog too. Where can I get the code for the badge? When I went to the article on this from 1 year ago, the information is now missing. Thanks!

asked by TheWimpyVegetarian over 6 years ago

Thanks, CS. I've been thinking of asking the same question. Is it a badge? Is it a widget to link to f52?

TheWimpyVegetarian

Both. Usually there's a badge with text provide by the site that you copy and paste into a text widget on your blog. Any help would be great appreciated!

[email protected]

TheWimpyVegetarian

Tried that. No response yet. So I thought the community at large might know since a bunch of members have the badge.