A question about a recipe: Luciana's Porchetta

I have a question about the ingredient "chopped rosemary" on the recipe "Luciana's Porchetta" from Aliwaks. It doesn't specify whether this is fresh or dried rosemary…anybody tried this recipe? What did you use?

Luciana's Porchetta
Recipe question for: Luciana's Porchetta

bethgirl January 23, 2012
I made this recipe this weekend, and it was delicious! I pulsed the spices in the food processor a bit…turned out just fine. It was a great roast…nice and juicy with delicious flar.

Andrew K. January 22, 2012
I put all the spices, including dried rosemary, in a spice grinder and pulsed for a couple seconds. Worked great! Also, I subbed bacon for the pancetta--not quite as elegant, but still tasty and helped provide a juicy roast.

Andrew K. January 22, 2012

ChefJune January 19, 2012
I used fresh. This dish is FABulous. going to make it again very soon.

bethgirl January 20, 2012
I picked up fresh at the Farmers' Market last night when I got my roast. Going to make the marinate tonight and cook this weekend. Glad to hear it's FABulous! I love fabulous!!! :-)

bethgirl January 19, 2012
Thanks! (Obviously, I didn't read far enough…)

SKK January 19, 2012
No worries - one of the things I love about Food52 questions and answers.

SKK January 19, 2012
In the testing notes it says fresh rosemary.