🔕 🔔

the recipe starts with 1 1/2 ounces duck breast. that's not much, then the steps speak to duck breasts - plural. What is the proper amount

F91c6f86 ec09 4bb1 8793 250b99a0f76b  ragu paperino 027

I have a question about the recipe "Paperino v Pierino; Duck Ragu and Pappardelle, the Thrilla in L’Aquila" from pierino.

asked by eaevans over 5 years ago

32fb3935 151a 4db2 ac26 980d4c0d5cea  lorigoldsby

I'm going to assume that ecause this recipe serves 4...he is calling for 1 and 1/2 pounds....(24 oz divided by 4=6oz each). It may ave just been a snafu when using the drop down menu when posting.

First of all thank you for catching that. I'm surprised it had gone unnoticed for so long. Yes, it's supposed to be 1 1/2 pounds. Lorigoldsby is precisely right. That is exactly what happened when I uploaded the recipe. I'll go back and edit it. The weight should be about the equivalent of two half breasts of duck.