🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Jennie's Homemade Manicotti

59080e92 dea1 48a8 a507 a3ba90284220  manicotto

I have a question about the recipe "Jennie's Homemade Manicotti" from Jennifer Perillo.
Hi, can I make the crepes earlier in the day and refrigerate?

asked by preece over 5 years ago

I would answer yes to that. I have even held them overnight with no harm.

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

Add your answer here

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Yes you can, but put a sheet of parchment or waxed paper in between each one or else they will stick together and tear when you try to separate. They can also be frozen.

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

I agree with bigpan - separated and well wrapped, they keep very well. Actually, even if I'm using them right away, I almost always make extra crepes for another day. Once you get them going, it's easy and they're money in the bank in the freezer.