A question about a recipe: Roasted Pork Shoulder with Mustard Ginger Sauce

6550b201 353b 41f6 bd57 d35732f81123  jan 10 361

Looking forward to making this! But the smallest roast available at my store was bout 7.5 lbs. I assume it will need some longer cooking? Is there an internal temp I'm aiming for? Also, it would be helpful if the recipe specified bone-in or not (mine's bone-in). Also, trim the skin? I think not, but welcome guidance. Thanks!

asked by Splendid Spatula over 6 years ago

Shalini

Hi Splendid Spatula, I found a Jamie Oliver recipe for a 9 pound pork shoulder that cooks in 6 hours. Don't know if this helps you? http://www.jamieoliver...

Splendid Spatula

Thanks, yes, that helps. I'm still curious about the skin, tho. JO leaves it on, I wonder what others have done in this recipe?