Uses for a quart of cream

I think I will make scones, but any suggestions or can you point me to some recipes to make using heavy whipping cream for today? Might make something to take to my father for the football game.

asked by nutcakes almost 7 years ago

Mr_Vittles

Ice cream, Butter, Cream Fraiche, Whipped Cream.

agamom

Definitely ice cream in order to use it up today. Could serve with ischlers or Merrill's recipe for ice cream harbor bars!

nutcakes

I do't have an ice cream maker. I'm now thinking of some kind of butterscotch pudding.

Mr_Vittles

Creme Brulee. Do it.

Third Floor Kitchen

Nigella Lawson's Margarita Ice Cream (from Nigella Express) does not require an ice cream maker. It's light but luscious!

Here's a link I found:

http://www.foodnetwork...

cranberry

panna cotta = several really good ones on epicurious but this one is my favorite:
. It's quick and easy and will use up 3 cups of your cream...

LornaFarris

If you are just trying not to waste the cream... You can always freeze it to use later! Otherwise - my vote is for Creme Brulee ;-)