🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Pomelder Prosecco Punch

73c4713a 7b95 47e1 b918 76b4fcfd2ce9  6395196197 73cfe72a34 o

I have a question about the recipe "Pomelder Prosecco Punch" from hardlikearmour. I'm intersted in making this for the moms at my daughter's birthday party this weekend. I'm not familiar with elderflower. What is it like?

asked by Stephanie G over 5 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I think it's similar to cassis in flavor, but a bit more floral. I've tried both the St. Germain and one made by Thatcher's, and prefer the St. Germain. Ikea also makes an elderflower syrup that is good.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

Floral but not in an overly perfumed way would be my description.