🔕 🔔

Given the small amount of milk used, any need to contact plastic wrap to the surface to prevent a skin?

86596ace e351 4518 84bf 28819d3b9e5f  img 6357

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding with Sea Salt" from CRS. It says:

"Pour into ramekins and refrigerate for a couple of hours."

asked by Woodside over 5 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I would cover them but wouldn't allow the plastic wrap to come in contact with the surface of the pudding.

33f00148 b116 47f0 8789 76ae3bdb2bbb  photo 1

I should also add, that actually that was a mistake in the recipe input. I accidentally chose teaspoon in the dropdown instead of cup because it was right below! Thanks for pointing it out and I've changed it. I actually like a skin on my pudding, so I don't cover them, but if you want to avoid a skin, you can put plastic wrap on the surface.