A question about a recipe: Israeli Couscous with Roasted Lemons & Capers topped with Seared Scallops & a Lemon Creme Fraiche Drizzle

96e71698 b67b 4d0f 9dca f929fc4794dc  042010f 361.jpg

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Israeli Couscous with Roasted Lemons & Capers topped with Seared Scallops & a Lemon Creme Fraiche Drizzle" from melissav. It says:

"Slice the lemon very thinly. Place on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. "

Do you really use the whole lemon to add to the couscous? That seems like a TON of lemon.

asked by MattyBravo almost 7 years ago

Anna Hezel

We used a whole lemon when we tested the recipe, and it worked very well, but you should feel free to adjust the recipe to your taste! You could roast a whole lemon, add only half of it to the couscous initially, and then add a little more at the end as a garnish, if you would like to be able to control how lemony it is.