Help! I'm making crack pie and was processing the oat cookie into crumbs but I made Oat Cookie butter instead

28ecdb18 369f 45da 815c 85efe93585fc  img 0511

I'm wondering if I can do anything with this paste I made...I'll remember just to pulse next time!

asked by rapearson over 6 years ago

What's the next step? Can you mix it into the rest of the ingredients for the crust and use it for the crust anyway?

rapearson

Forgot to put my reply in the right place -- What is supposed to happen is you make cookie crumbs to press into a crust. I was thinking of baking a small amount and see what it looks like. But I think I've lost the cookie crumb texture.

rapearson

What is supposed to happen is you make cookie crumbs to press into a crust. I was thinking of baking a small amount and see what it looks like. But I think I've lost the cookie crumb texture.

rapearson

Well, they don't make half-bad cookies. They turn out kind of like shortbread or maybe even halvah --they have that sandy texture and of melt in your mouth.

Sounds good to me!