🔕 🔔

Adding a Recipe - FAIL

I wrote up a recipe for submission and I was not able to get the category functions to record for "type of dish" "main ingredient", or any of the category options. I cannot submit the recipe without at least adding the type of dish. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

asked by Bevi over 5 years ago

868b6371 6d9e 4d50 81bc da95d22494e7  kg in evanston cropped

Yes I'm having the same problem.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

I sent my recipe to the editors via an email - since I have not seen any new submissions since this happened - about 8 pm EST last night - I wonder if this is widespread.

B5d4c31e d9a4 4f0e ae4e ecaa0cf95de6  dsc 0253 2
Miranda Rake

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

Hi guys! You were not alone! The problem is fixed now! Thanks for your patience, we look forward to reading your recipes!