Adding a Recipe - FAIL

I wrote up a recipe for submission and I was not able to get the category functions to record for "type of dish" "main ingredient", or any of the category options. I cannot submit the recipe without at least adding the type of dish. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

asked by Bevi over 6 years ago

Fairmount_market

Yes I'm having the same problem.

Bevi

I sent my recipe to the editors via an email - since I have not seen any new submissions since this happened - about 8 pm EST last night - I wonder if this is widespread.

Miranda Rake
Miranda Rake

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

Hi guys! You were not alone! The problem is fixed now! Thanks for your patience, we look forward to reading your recipes!