How do I submit recipes

I have a very easy Marinated Mushrooms recipe. Five simple ingredients.

asked by Joerf48 over 3 years ago

SMSF
SMSF

SMSF is a trusted home cook.

From the FAQs page:
Along the top of the site, you'll see a "Recipes" button—hover over that, then select "Add a Recipe" in the dropdown menu. You'll be taken to a recipe formatting page, which will walk you through the steps of adding your recipe to the site. When you've finished adding the recipe, click on "Publish" at the bottom.

Saffron3

I'm using an iPad. When I hover the recipe button nothing further happens, and when I click on the button, I get into the fabulous recipe collection of the 52 site. Is there an app for the iPad, or something I am missing? Perhaps one just needs to use a fully operational pc. Thanks in advance!

Karl Rosaen

Relying on hover is not great for touch devices, sorry about that. In the meantime, here is the direct link to the recipe form:

https://food52.com/recipes...