A question about a recipe: Comfort Fish and Chickpea Pilaf

Cc3215bf 8bec 44b6 a8fb dc038bd62e2a  2016 1221 fish chickpea pilaf james ransom 193

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Comfort Fish and Chickpea Pilaf" from Creativecook. It says:

"Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of salt and set aside" Should I be putting the potatoes into fry at this stage and then adding the onions? I'm having a little trouble following the sequence for the potatoes.

asked by aimeebama over 6 years ago

Nozlee Samadzadeh

I was puzzled about that as well, but if you look in the comments of the recipe, Creativecook has this to say:

"In step 2 for this recipe, the potatoes need to be fried until crisp and then removed from the oil, drained and sprinkled with salt and set aside."

I hope this is helpful!