🔕 🔔

Baby back ribs

How long and at what temperature should I cook a rack of spiced baby back ribs?

asked by Yiota about 6 years ago

BoulderFoodie

325 degrees for 90 minutes. They are "done" when the internal temp is 180-190 degrees.

ReneePussman

225 degrees in a smoker for about 4 - 5 hours. In my opinion the ONLY way to cook ribs is in a smoker. If you don't have a smoker, low and slow on the grill or in the oven will work, they just won't be as good.

bigpan

Slow and low definitely. I don't have a smoker so simply put in a 225F oven covered with foil. Drain excess fat after three hours and put back in. Toss in some BBQ sauce at the five hour mark and put back in for one more hour. Careful when handling - the meat falls off the bone, as it should!