How long should i cook 15lb pork ribs in oven at 250?

I have 15 pounds of pork baby back ribs, membrane off, and cut into 4, half racks. I want to cook them on low heat, around 250, but I do not know if I should cook them longer than the normal 3 hours because of the large quantity. Any help would be appreciated.

asked by Sushil Trivedi about 4 years ago

You shouldn't need to cook them any longer than you usually do as long as they are layed out with a little breathing room between them. Each rack was 7.5 lbs? Holy smokes.

Sushil Trivedi

Sorry, I got 9 half racks (4.5 full) and the total weight was almost 15 lbs. Thanks for your answer!

It may take longer if they are piled on top of each other. I would imagine that you would need to rotate them around.

aaditya

490

bigpan

I wrap my racks in foil and put in a 225F convection oven for 5 hours. The meat is soooo soft.