🔕 🔔

What is the nicest Tofu recipe?

asked by platini about 7 years ago

I find this glazed tofu with peanut sauce over rice with broccoli very appealing. I have also made it with chicken.
http://veganyumyum.com...

Overall that blog is quite nice and she got a cookbook deal out of it.

13396e3c bb40 4b40 9900 579f74cbabff  si

I like it for brekkie sliced with grated fresh ginger, finely minced scallion and some soy sauce. Marinade it in some teriyaki or BBQ sauce then grill it. Make missing egg salad with it. Stir fry with some bok choy, shittake mushrooms, snow peas, garlic, and an Asian-style sauce. For easy tofu-burgers mash some tofu with bread crumbs, diced onion and your favourite seasoning.

Woosh, they're both great thanks!!