What is the nicest Tofu recipe?

asked by platini almost 8 years ago

nutcakes

I find this glazed tofu with peanut sauce over rice with broccoli very appealing. I have also made it with chicken.
http://veganyumyum.com...

Overall that blog is quite nice and she got a cookbook deal out of it.

SweetTea

I like it for brekkie sliced with grated fresh ginger, finely minced scallion and some soy sauce. Marinade it in some teriyaki or BBQ sauce then grill it. Make missing egg salad with it. Stir fry with some bok choy, shittake mushrooms, snow peas, garlic, and an Asian-style sauce. For easy tofu-burgers mash some tofu with bread crumbs, diced onion and your favourite seasoning.

platini

Woosh, they're both great thanks!!