Japaneese Breakfast Question about a photo.

8a4f29bd 2d79 4728 b41c aa84bf450051  japaneesebreakfast

Can someone help me here. What is the packet in the sea-foam colored rectangular dish in this photo?

gary12401

Looks like maybe bean sprout salad but tough to tell because the photo is small

Sorry for the small photo. I'm talking about the thing that's at the 6 o'clock position. That's in a packet.
This link shows the same type of product in the same position.
http://japanizmo.wordpress...
Maybe Nori Sheets to crumble? I don't know.

Darlene Carrigan

I looks like packaged nori (seaweed). But....not 100% certain.

I agree with Darlene looks like nori.

Where was the photo taken? Because I travel a lot I first saw an airplane tray and then a room service tray. Then I saw a buffet tray from a hotel serving Japanese breakfast. (Spent a lot of time in Tokyo).

I agree with Darlene and sdebrango that it is nori. The proper way to eat it is to use your chopsticks and lay it on top of your rice and then use your chopsticks to roll the nori around the rice. Easier said than done for me.

I was just Google imaging around for Japaneese breakfast ideas...and came up with that. So, Not my photos..but the packets appeared in many images.

Definitely looks like nori to me too. And by the way, it looks like a really nice breakfast.