Crockpot Corned beef

I have a recipe that states to simmer a brined corned beef for 3 hours. Is there a way to convert this if I want to make it in a crockpot instead? Hours needed and amout of water needed?

asked by BurgeoningBaker over 6 years ago

angiegeyser

I've made this recipe several times and it always turns out great:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe...

BurgeoningBaker

I'm not sure if it matters but this is making a corned beef from a regular brisket. I guess it wouldn't matter too much I mean as far as just adding the liquid and setting it to go. Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry I didn't see this beforehand but will set about it next time to see if it yields similar results.