Why does the left column move to the center when I view a recipe on my mobile phone (Blackberry)?

The left column side always moves following my cursor as I view the recipe on my mobile. It's hard to read as the column overlays the main text. It does not happen on my computer.

asked by wietje over 6 years ago

Thanks for your post -- we're aware of this issue and are working on a fix!

Wietje - it happens on my main computer (IE, PC) for weeks. Havent felt like emailing the editors though...

chl0525

It's been that way on my iphone too, looks like it's an equal opportunity bug. The Food52 App was locking up on me as well so I had to drop it. I'm going to reinstall but haven't tried it yet.