🔕 🔔

Why does the left column move to the center when I view a recipe on my mobile phone (Blackberry)?

The left column side always moves following my cursor as I view the recipe on my mobile. It's hard to read as the column overlays the main text. It does not happen on my computer.

asked by wietje over 5 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Thanks for your post -- we're aware of this issue and are working on a fix!

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Wietje - it happens on my main computer (IE, PC) for weeks. Havent felt like emailing the editors though...

97a8ddcf b448 426a 9bd8 eed4b204cdb5  hussie icons chl

It's been that way on my iphone too, looks like it's an equal opportunity bug. The Food52 App was locking up on me as well so I had to drop it. I'm going to reinstall but haven't tried it yet.