A question about a recipe: Terence Hill's Beans

I have a question about the ingredient "pancetta rashers, sliced into ribbons" on the recipe "Terence Hill's Beans" from Marie Viljoen.

Terence Hill's Beans
Recipe question for: Terence Hill's Beans


pierino March 27, 2012
I agree with usuba dashi's comment and advice on technique. These days you can buy a whole rolled up hunk of pancetta or a thick slice as opposed to just those packets of ultra thin things.
usuba D. March 27, 2012
Rashers is the British word for slices . . . so I would take slices of pancetta (may have to unroll them) and cut into long julienne to make ribbons.
Miranda R. March 27, 2012
Ooops! Looks like your question didn't make it - feel free to ask it in the comments!
Recommended by Food52