🔕 🔔

Melissa Clark's Lemon Pot Roast

I'm making the Lemon Pot Roast from In the Kitchen w/ a Good Appetite for our Seder. I have a 15# brisket (recipe is from 4.5#) cut in 2 pieces to fit in my biggest pan. How much longer do you think it will take to cook . Should I cook it at a lower temp for longer?

asked by emadethis over 5 years ago

84e1393f 0d16 4291 80cf 2c42b5acf188  noz photo

I would cook it at a slightly lower temperature, and check the internal temperature of the beef every hour or so until it is fully cooked. You can always crank up the heat at the end up finish off the surface of the meat, but you can't go back on a dried-out roast!