A question about a recipe: Lemon-Oregano Leg of Lamb

8d31a21d c0e1 4a21 82a0 ae07cdc322fd  2014 0415 wc lemon oregano leg of lamb 013

I have a question about the recipe "Lemon-Oregano Leg of Lamb" from CherylDLee. Miss Cheryl, how did you make the carrots and potatoes shown in the photo? The carrots look like they would be very flavorful, and I'd love to have mine turn out like them. Are they simply roasted side by side with the lamb? I'd like to make this for Easter 2012.

asked by Queen Mab over 6 years ago

CherylDLee

The potatoes and carrots are roasted alongside the lamb. The potatoes can go in at the beginning, after tossing them with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper. The carrots should be added about an hour into roasting, no additional seasoning needed.

I hope you enjoy your Easter dinner!