🔕 🔔

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

I haven't tried it, but I think it could work. Will definitely add a nice flavor. Let us know how it goes!

5898788c 7208 4473 a88f a3f4bbe64a0b  img 1339

I have successfully used 3/4 almond flour + 1/4 quinoa flour to replace wheat flour in recipes before.
You might wish to reduce the amount of butter used in this recipe because of the fat content of the almond meal.

766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

I haven't tried it with this particular recipe, but I've had excellent success with 1/2 cup sweet rice flour, 1/2 cup almond flour, 2 Tbls tapioca starch, to replace 1 cup APF. That's where I'd start if I were converting the recipe to gluten-free. Yes, let us know how it goes!