🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lemon-Thyme Ricotta Cheesecake with Lavender Chocolate Drizzle

9e9c9096 a047 4c1a b8c2 244191b26e93  blog 054

I have a question about the recipe "Lemon-Thyme Ricotta Cheesecake with Lavender Chocolate Drizzle" from Oui, Chef.
I live in an area where fresh ricotta isn't readily available for purchase. Do you think Jennifer Perillo's Creamy Homemade Ricotta would work well? And if so, would I need to make sure it is well drained? Thanks!

asked by irish1482 over 5 years ago

84e1393f 0d16 4291 80cf 2c42b5acf188  noz photo

You're right, irish1482 -- you can totally use homemade ricotta! And yes, I would make sure the ricotta drained until relatively thick and creamy. Too much moisture might make for a slack cheesecake. Let us know how it works out!