Looks like most of the ingredient list is not listed. In the method section it calls for many ingredients not listed ....pls help.

503ab3d8 3957 4f52 8c54 3f7e0903af4b  granola bars

I have a question about the recipe "Homemade Cranberry Lemon Granola Bars" from TheApartmentBaker.

asked by seabreeze over 6 years ago

Nozlee Samadzadeh

The recipe headnotes contain a lot of help with the ingredients -- you might also try messaging the user who uploaded it.

TheApartmentBaker

I just added all the ingredients. Not sure what happened. Can you see them? For some reason they don't seem to be popping up when I click on the recipe. If not, the recipe is here as well: http://theapartmentbaker.wordpress.com/2011/08/27/homemade-granola-bars/

seabreeze

Thank you....appreciate the help. Your recipe looks great and I'm making them right now, as I write this...Yum!