🔕 🔔

Looks like most of the ingredient list is not listed. In the method section it calls for many ingredients not listed ....pls help.

503ab3d8 3957 4f52 8c54 3f7e0903af4b  granola bars

I have a question about the recipe "Homemade Cranberry Lemon Granola Bars" from TheApartmentBaker.

asked by seabreeze over 5 years ago

84e1393f 0d16 4291 80cf 2c42b5acf188  noz photo

The recipe headnotes contain a lot of help with the ingredients -- you might also try messaging the user who uploaded it.

C2799dd4 1347 42f8 bd3d 7529fb538620  img 4110

I just added all the ingredients. Not sure what happened. Can you see them? For some reason they don't seem to be popping up when I click on the recipe. If not, the recipe is here as well: http://theapartmentbaker...

Thank you....appreciate the help. Your recipe looks great and I'm making them right now, as I write this...Yum!