🔕 🔔

what is the best way to cook a Spanish omelette? I always seem to screw it up! Thank!

asked by @pipsterc almost 7 years ago

F9130072 4646 4323 9dd2 0d0c3b3ae83a  me

The best way i find i, when all Ingredients are in the pan let it fry the underneath to your taste and i then put the pan under the grill to cook the top and finish it off, because every time i try to turn it over it breaks up. I hope this helps and of course that you have a grill on your cooker.

I fry the veg, until soft add chorizo, drain off some off the oil, mix the beaten eggs with the veg in a bowl, add to a very hot pan with some of the oil, use a non stick, turn down the heat, once one side is ready pop a plate on top of pan turn over, and slip back into the pan to cook the other side. Try with thinly sliced courgettes, again cook seperately for 10 mins, add egg.