🔕 🔔

what are some reputable and well priced online sources for spices? Looking for quality and value.

asked by Foodluva over 5 years ago

I've been ordering from Vann's for years, and have always been very pleased with both quality and service.
www.vannsspices.com

4cc38b64 6692 42be 81f7 24b3e7bcda7f  img 2088

I really like Penzey's www.penzeys.com for variety, quality/freshness and value

5ba86c99 9458 4f29 aba0 0796577d2cea  jwl 001

I'm a big fan of Savory Spice Shop, http://www.savoryspiceshop.... We're lucky to have a physical store close to where I live. They grind spices onsite every week and the owners are both knowledgeable and very involved in the community.

A9f88177 5a41 4b63 8669 9e72eb277c1a  waffle3

TheSpiceHouse.com

5a780b00 aca0 4b49 b74f 408b1bbdd469  our western carribbean cruise feb 6 13 2010 285

My Spice Sage: www.MySpiceSage.com They also give you nice little featured gifts with each order.
also I go to The Spice & Tea Exchange, sss.spiceandtea.com. Very nice to go to. Wonderful spices.

And for those of us that happen to live in Canada, I would highly recommend The Silk Road Spice Merchant from Calgary, Alberta. Their products are great. I especially like their blends.
www.silkroadspices.ca

Pendry from Ft worth. Not to be confused with Penzys