Can these be dairy free somehow? Could I use goat milk instead of cow milk, or would it throw off the taste?

A800fc01 94e8 401a 9f90 8110bbb1dd0a  food52 12 13 11 2809

I have a question about the recipe "Serrano Ham and Manchego Croquetas with Smoked Pimentón Aioli" from Sonali aka the Foodie Physician.

asked by bellly over 6 years ago

wssmom

Swapping goat's milk for cow's milk wouldn''t make the recipe dairy-free. You'd have to eliminate the cheese and use some kind of a substitute, and use a soy or rice milk ...

bellly

I meant to ask, could I substitute goat milk for the cow milk? or would the taste not be right?