🔕 🔔

What is your favorite turkey roasting pan?

asked by BrooklynBridget almost 7 years ago

D1964e69 bde7 422d 9621 9d8c1f7bc3cf  newliztoqueicon 2

My large AllClad roasting pan, with or without rack. Cooks evenly and cleans up, or so my husband AKA sous chef says, like a dream!

I use the base of my enamel on steel broiler pan. It's shallow enough to allow heat circulation but with enough of a lip to contain the turkey juices. It's heavy enough to support a roasting rack and turkey and hoist them in and out of the oven. (unlike the aluminum disposable pans) Plus, it's small enough to fit decently on my cooktop burner to deglaze the pan.

13396e3c bb40 4b40 9900 579f74cbabff  si

I like my Romertopf clay-oven for just about everything that has to be roasted (including baked fish). It's a gem.