What is your favorite turkey roasting pan?

asked by BrooklynBridget almost 8 years ago

Lizthechef

My large AllClad roasting pan, with or without rack. Cooks evenly and cleans up, or so my husband AKA sous chef says, like a dream!

Soozll

I use the base of my enamel on steel broiler pan. It's shallow enough to allow heat circulation but with enough of a lip to contain the turkey juices. It's heavy enough to support a roasting rack and turkey and hoist them in and out of the oven. (unlike the aluminum disposable pans) Plus, it's small enough to fit decently on my cooktop burner to deglaze the pan.

SweetTea

I like my Romertopf clay-oven for just about everything that has to be roasted (including baked fish). It's a gem.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris