How do I make wine mustard
Are you channeling your best self with this comment? (If you're not sure, check out our Code of Conduct.)
Here is a recipe http://www.fabulousfoods...
Here's another recipe for Spicy Wine Mustard: http://nyc.wholefoodsmarketcooking...
Diana B is a trusted home cook.
Love this one:
Lemon Tarragon Wine Mustard
adapted from The Ball Complete Book of Canning and Preserving
1/4 cup dried tarragon, divided in half
3/4 cup dry white wine
3/4 cup yellow mustard seeds
1 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup lemon juice
½ cup honey
1/4 tsp salt
1. Place 1/8 cup of the dried tarragon in a spice bag.
2. Over high heat bring the wine and the spice bag to a boil. Turn off heat, cover, and let steep for 5 minutes.
3. Add mustard seeds and allow to stand at room temperature for about 2 hrs.
4. Remove the spice bag, squeezing it to extract as much liquid as possible.
5. In a medium sauce pan combine the wine soaked mustard seeds and all of the remaining ingredients.
6. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Process in a water-bath canner
I'm giving you the following link because it has a terrific fig and port mustard recipe, but you might like to take a look at the others, as well: http://localkitchenblog...
Finally, this post has a recipe for the classic white wine Dijon-style mustard, as well as one with bourbon & brown sugar -- oh, my! http://www.foodinjars.com...
Punkdomestics.com has quite a few mustard recipes, too!
It's easy, peasy.
5 Minutes to a Sparkly Microwave
The Best Natural Sweetener
What's New in the Neighborhood
30-Minute Chickpea Curry
The Hits Keep Coming