What are some ideas to use pea shoots, besides salads?

asked by Bougie over 6 years ago

allans

On veggie sandwiches - on top of a cold soup - puréed with mashed potatoes

jsdunbar

In a stir fry it they are fun as one of the veges. They are also lovely quickly stir fried alone.

SeaJambon

I might try what Panfusine suggests and then puree -- as a sort of pea shoot pesto.

Panfusine

Substitute pea shoots for the spinach in any Palak Paneer recipe.. It works great!

em-i-lis
em-i-lis

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

A slight adaptation of Panfusine's 1st suggestion: chili pepper flakes instead of the goat cheese and pine nuts. It's like a hot, quick, fiery, seared saute o' goodness!