🔕 🔔

If I blend Marinara sauce and then add some cream will that make a decent tomato soup?

asked by @stupidcooper over 6 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Sure it will.

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

Could we define "decent"? My answer is no. It might improve the sauce but it won't be a real soup. A soup needs to be "looser" than marinara. Of course you could try the prison technique of adding hot water to ketchup. Either way it's not going to be good.

I should've added a "JK" to my answer. Hey, where did you learn the prison technique?

In jail ma'am. Down by law.

As much as appreciate the advice I was given it was incorrect as far as I am concerned. I put the Marinara sauce into the blender, blended it for a while, then added some veg stock and continued to blend, then added to a pan and put in some double cream, it tasted great.