🔕 🔔

Swordfish recipe

What is the best way to get a moist, flavorful swordfish steak? I prefer grilling but haven't had a good result and would love some idea for adding flavor.

asked by Bates,Barley about 5 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I like to brine swordfish before grilling it and serve it with flavored compound butter. Here's a recipe I posted a couple of years ago:
http://food52.com/recipes...

I always grill my sword fish. I use a modified two level fire. My steaks are fresh and I get a thick cut, about 1". I don't brine.

ATL

I grill as well and make a simple marinade first of olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and dill. It flavors the fish but only lightly. When grilling, be careful not to turn too soon (sticking) and not to overlook or the fish will be tough. Enjoy!

ATL

Overlook not overlook, LOL!

ATL

Oh no--I did it twice! Darn iPhone! OverCOOK.