🔕 🔔

Best way to keep biscotti fresh?

Freezer or just well wrapped in a cool cupboard?

asked by SarahKim about 5 years ago

Biscotti does not keep for a long amount of time, however an air right container and food service film can extend the life of your biscotti by 2-3 days

Wholefoods user icon

Eat them all. Fast. Especially dipping them in my espresso.

If anyone has trouble with this let me know and I will be too happy to help.

Eat it immediately

D1720f22 7b4e 4949 8b21 37aa5b84a8c3  pic 11 11 01 crop

If biscotti get stale, you can crisp them up really quickly by putting them in a toaster oven for a few minutes on about 350F (or a regular oven). Put them right on the rack. Let them cool (they'll still be a bit soft when still hot) and then eat away. I do keep extras either in the freezer or in an airtight jar.

tlc

I make biscotti for Christmas gifts and freeze with great results.