Best way to keep biscotti fresh?

Freezer or just well wrapped in a cool cupboard?

asked by SarahKim about 6 years ago

kayde04

Biscotti does not keep for a long amount of time, however an air right container and food service film can extend the life of your biscotti by 2-3 days

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Eat them all. Fast. Especially dipping them in my espresso.

If anyone has trouble with this let me know and I will be too happy to help.

Bill F

Eat it immediately

zahavah

If biscotti get stale, you can crisp them up really quickly by putting them in a toaster oven for a few minutes on about 350F (or a regular oven). Put them right on the rack. Let them cool (they'll still be a bit soft when still hot) and then eat away. I do keep extras either in the freezer or in an airtight jar.

tlc
tlc

I make biscotti for Christmas gifts and freeze with great results.