Best way to keep biscotti fresh?

Freezer or just well wrapped in a cool cupboard?

asked by SarahKim about 6 years ago

kayde04

Biscotti does not keep for a long amount of time, however an air right container and food service film can extend the life of your biscotti by 2-3 days

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Eat them all. Fast. Especially dipping them in my espresso.

If anyone has trouble with this let me know and I will be too happy to help.

Bill F

Eat it immediately

zahavah

If biscotti get stale, you can crisp them up really quickly by putting them in a toaster oven for a few minutes on about 350F (or a regular oven). Put them right on the rack. Let them cool (they'll still be a bit soft when still hot) and then eat away. I do keep extras either in the freezer or in an airtight jar.

tlc
tlc

I make biscotti for Christmas gifts and freeze with great results.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris