🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Winter Spring Summer Fall Chicken Mousse

A2148252 ee0b 47b4 8513 f62407fbff93  032911f 570

I have a question about the recipe "Winter Spring Summer Fall Chicken Mousse" from boulangere. Well, it's about the jar. Who makes it

asked by jchris about 5 years ago

Bac35f8c 0352 46fe 95e3 57de4b652617  p1291120

You may not realize that you can search for cooks (upper right of screen) by name, then you can email boulangere directly, rather than hoping she might come across this post. :)

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

This question was asked a couple of months ago and was answered and I cannot find the link and it has been driving me crazy. My recommendation is to write [email protected] and ask the question. They will know. Good luck!

Amanda Hesser owns the jars. The photo was taken by Food52.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

Jenaar Al Wagenfeld, Egg Coddler #1. They come in several sizes but can be hard to find. Most recently discussed here: http://food52.com/hotline...

(BTW, boulangere didn't take that pic. )