Best Brand of Half-Sheets

I'm looking to upgrade my bakeware. I want to get a couple of new half sheet baking pans, but I'm at a loss for what material or brand to zero in on. Do any of you have half sheets that you swear by that cook evenly and don't warp?

asked by msigur almost 6 years ago

I get mine at a Restaurant Supply store. Cheap about 7 bucks each and very sturdy, I bnever had a problem with warping with those. I'll abuse them and not worry about them, some get very stained and black. I'll try to keep one just for baking that's not covered in years of baked on...ahhhh..."seasoning".

I have several Chicago Metallic sheet pans half and full and they are about 8 years old well "seasoned" pretty ugly but never warped, very sturdy and even heat distribution. They are relatively inexpensive and very well made.

I also have the same brand of cake pans 8" and 9" and they are very good quality.

davidpdx

I have had great performance over the years from USA-made Nordic Wear aluminum sheet pans half and quarter size). Available through Amazon.

Melusine

Vollrath...made in my hometown!