Cooking Classes in Napa

Does anyone have any recommendations for cooking classes in the Napa area? All of us are experienced home cooks, and would like to do a cooking class while visiting the area. We're open to most any topic.

asked by FrozenFoodie about 6 years ago

Try the CIA at Greystone in St.Helena. http://www.ciachef.edu/enthusiasts/weekends/taste.asp#cooking

Christine

The Fatted Calf in the Oxbow Market does some interesting charcuterie themed classes.

cowgirlculture

Cooking with Julie was a fun class. We had a farmers market tour, wine tasting and then prepared a meal at her house in Napa. It was wonderfully fun and I learned a lot :)