A question about a recipe: Grilled Indonesian Style Tofu with Peanut Mango Salsa

5e9820e7 ad94 49e6 a982 86094e1bd8bb  grilled tofu1

I have a question about the ingredient "fresh tofu - firm" on the recipe "Grilled Indonesian Style Tofu with Peanut Mango Salsa" from MVegetarian. That's a powerful marinade! What is the weight of the tofu?

asked by susan g about 6 years ago

MVegetarian

Hi Susan - I use Sol Cuisine tofu. It comes in packages of 454g weight. I've attached a link to their site if you'd like more detailed information. It's definitely a powerful marinade but the "blandness" of tofu needs a bit of a punch! Check out Sol tofu at http://solcuisine.com/canadian-retail/sol-cuisine-organic-tofu