🔕 🔔

Good low-carb, low-fat dinner options for weeknights?

Hi, I'm having one of my favorite salads for lunch today but its a quinoa salad with a very olive oily dressing. I'm trying to think of tasty, healthy options for dinner that will balance out my food pyramid for the day.

asked by KatyM about 5 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Perhaps a grilled steak or chicken salad? Can you stop by the store on the way home?

How about fish steamed with soy sauce, a light drizzle of sesame oil, and some slivered scallions? Serve with a side of sauteed garlic pea shoots

Steamed or broiled fish; grilled fish or meat and steamed vegetables (well seasoned with herbs) are good options. You should not avoid all fat. Sauteing veggies in olive oil makes them much more flavorful.