🔕 🔔

Q. I am making a veggie lasagne but what is the best way 2 freeze it ?

asked by @Blingmaster almost 7 years ago

You can buy some smallish foil pans and assemble the extras in there. Freeze it in those before cooking and you can take it straight from the freezer to the oven.

13396e3c bb40 4b40 9900 579f74cbabff  si

I've been known to assembly lasagne (vegetarian or otherwise) in individual serving dishes, which I wrapped really, really well with industrial style plastic wrap, then freeze. Worked fine and the individual portions were really handy. Just be sure and note the date of freezing.