🔕 🔔

I want to make pasta with chicken in a white wine lemon butter sauce

My plan tonight is to dry grill some chicken breast, shred it, and serve it over pasta (linguine) with a white wine butter sauce (maybe add some capers) and roasted veg.

Any suggestions on how to make a white wine butter lemon sauce? I was thinking to just saute some garlic and shallots in some butter and then add veg stock and white wine and reduce it then throw in the shredded chicken. I was thinking also to roast some broccoli with garlic ad add it to the sauce and serve the whole thing over linguine. Want to incorporate lemon but am not sure how. And maybe some capers?

Any thoughts or advice?

asked by puttakka almost 5 years ago

What about grating lemon rind over it? I( haven't done this, but it makes sense to me )

Cd4936f2 2555 42a6 bab6 b78ae625f4ec  img 3538

http://www.foodnetwork...