🔕 🔔

Chocolate wont set!

Hi, I'm in the middle of making chocolate dipped pretzels. I (thought I) tempered the chocolate however it's been well over 30 min since I dipped the first pretzels and the chocolate is still wet. Did I do something wrong?? Thank you for your help! <3

asked by chasey almost 5 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Try refrigerating them

035a52fc e796 44bc bbe0 fcc2808e063d  open uri20150319 15338 1uqsaq2

Hey Monita, thank you for the reply. I thought refrigeration was like cardinal no no # 1 when making chocolate confections??

That's somewhat true but a little cold can help it along and if the alternative is not having it set-up then its worth a try

Ya