🔕 🔔

How many days ahead can I make the Chocolate Dump It Cake?

asked by KAv about 5 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

The Dump It Cake is best eaten within a day or two. If you make it two days ahead, let it cool completely, then wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Ice the cake the day before or the day of. Again, if you ice it the day before, keep the cake refrigerated, and let it come to room temp before serving.

KAv

Thank you so much! My children love this cake so will be an addition to Thanksgiving (my son only wants turkey and the cake :). Will work on other things ahead of time. Very helpful. Happy Thanksgiving.

Glad to hear it's on your holiday menu -- thanks! And happy Thanksgiving to you, as well!