Dressing for a Lamb Roast

Hi, We're making a lamb roast for Txgiving in honor of my grandmother. I'm wondering about a dressing that might incorporate the mint that we associate with lamb with some sweet roasted root veggies....Or do you have a better idea?

asked by Stacy Kendall almost 6 years ago

CookLikeMad

Here's a minty dressing recipe I found with high marks (I haven't tried it myself): http://www.food.com/recipe...

I think you could easily mix in cubed root vegetables and the flavors would mesh well, though I might only par-roast them first so you get the color and roasted flavor but avoid making them too soft.

Stacy Kendall

You'e awesome, thanks so much!