🔕 🔔

Best freezer containers?

I would like to invest in some sturdy freezer containers. What do people like and/or recommend?

asked by JennyCLawyer almost 5 years ago

8e1a20a7 1500 40f0 ad58 818107a4b9ad  540434 3765129049943 1219987725 n

If you want to move past Ziplock freezer bags, I like most BPA-free plastic containers. I hope that helps!

A9f88177 5a41 4b63 8669 9e72eb277c1a  waffle3

BPA issues aside, plasticizers can leach into food and certain foods can stain plastics so I have a strong preference for glass, specifically Pyrex brand with the blue snap-on lids. The containers last forever, the lids can be replaced inexpensively when they wear out. I also like that they can go straight from the freezer into the microwave with no worries.