🔕 🔔

Homemade mustard

Does anyone have, or can anyone point me to a recipe for Dijon-style mustard? Thank you, all.

asked almost 5 years ago

4cc38b64 6692 42be 81f7 24b3e7bcda7f  img 2088

I tried twice to answer but I think because I included an link to another website, it got filtered. I have made a spicy grainy mustard with a lot of success- if you search "keen as mustard cognitive leeks" that will take you to the post. Also, Hunter Gardener Angler Cook has a detailed recipe and explanation on his site.

0e5c2b73 3f18 46e4 95c9 cbc8af359f65  sadie crop
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Go to punkdomestics dot com and put 'Dijon mustard' in the search box - there's a recipe there for Dijon-horseradish mustard there, but you could leave out the horseradish (and personally, I'd leave out the onion, garlic and agave, too - I don't think any self-respecting Dijon mustard contains those). If you want other interesting mustard recipes, leave off the word 'Dijon' in your search, because that site has tons of interesting mustard recipe (the fig and port mustard being my personal favorite).

Thank you kindly, ladies! Diana B, I love how you got around the filter issue.