🔕 🔔

What can I do with powdered eucalyptus?

8326c23d 10f0 46df a355 cf0eba6b3bbf  eucalyptus

I am in love with my spice grinder. Nothing is more fun to me than finding new things at the store to grind - or, barring that, buying something interesting, drying it in my dehydrator, then trying to grind it.

So. I found dried eucalpytus leaves and plan on powdering them tonight. What should I do with it?

asked by Ben Pagel almost 5 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

You could make a flavored simple syrup and then use it with soda water or in a martini (http://cocktails.about...)
You could flavor honey or vinegar. Or use it to make tea

Be careful consuming eucalyptus. You only need a small amount. If you take too much, it can kill you. It has medicinal uses, like a decongestant, anti-bacterial. But same amounts (I'm not sure how though) and don't give it to children as the probability of overdose is higher.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins...

sorry that should be "small amounts" not "same".