🔕 🔔

Elsa's Rye Cookies

I am confused about the recipe. Should I form the dough and slice into 3/8 inch cookies (that's the last part of the recipe)? Or, should I pat the dough into rounds 1 1/4 inches thick and use a cookie cutter? The dough is made and in my refrigerator. Your introduction says you made 60 cookies. Which method did you use? If a cookie cutter, what size? Thanks so much. I LOVE your website.

asked by learnoff over 5 years ago

This is a log cookie that gets sliced into 3/8" rounds and then baked

Thanks for answering Monita! And learnoff, I just clarified the instructions a little -- hope this helps!