🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Broccoli with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette and Marcona Almonds

F6aec247 f3fa 4f17 a56f 5f829ffae9ca  011910f 502

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Broccoli with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette and Marcona Almonds" from arielleclementine. Can the marcona almonds be skin on?

asked by clbeth almost 5 years ago

40679432 73ff 4750 a825 013d50b38006  onionavatar
Michael Hoffman

Food52 Alum

I've made this recipe and I think that would be just fine!

I'd vote for skins off in a perfect world. I've actually never seen marconas with the skins on. They sell them skinless at whole foods.

E6f5e079 1551 4472 bc70 dcc35a71edc2  110

The only marconas I've used have been roasted with oil and salt. The ones you have might be raw, in which case you could roast them yourself in the oven.